”C.C. Ohlsson’s Toy Factory”
was run by Ms. Cora Cemona Ohlsson and the German Mr. Johan Felberthann. The
company name was an abbreviation of her name and she was the owner since Mr.
Felberthann never received a Swedish citizenship due to tax problems. The
company changed name in 1936 to C. C. Ohlssons Efterträdare. The molds,
roughly 350, were acquired directly from Germany. CCO produced sets from books.